Malaysian Economy will remain strong according to AmInvestment.
Despite the slipping growth in several major economies,
What are the factors?
- Weakness in US Dollar. RM 3.20 @ USD 1
- The Ninth Malaysia Plan.
- Rise in disposable income – our spending money after tax. Learn how to increase it
- Stable employment – rate of unemployment decreases, Malaysian gains life improvements.
Rise of the inflation in 2008. The inflation rate will unlikely rise at 3 %
AmInvestment Prediction : 2.8 %
Why this happens?
- Rise in fuel price. 30-40 sen << May be in the beginning of March or earlier. This will hurt the people’s pocket money deeply.
- Rise in toll fares. Damn, they make the money out of nothing. It’s like Highwayman in The West. Just give us a free pass.
- Rise in other commodity prices. Cooking oil, Beef, Chicken, Grain, and other.
The salary raise of public servant and changes in EPF policy can be as a relief to fight inflation.
Read the full story here.