Me and my wife were once addicted to Big Apple Donut because of its sweetness flavor and delicious soft donut. We were so hooked by it that we bought everyday and spent about RM 9.50 (for 6 of donut). In a month, our expense on Big Apple almost RM 100.
We have tasted all the flavors and our all-time favorites are:
- Pink Panther
Here’s are the strategies to reduce Big Apple addiction and save some money.
- Pretend you not see the Big Apple sign whenever you pass by.
- Don’t bring extra money wherever you go, just enough to pay parking ticket.
- Buy only when you want to reward yourself, like pass the exam and buy Big Apple for a gift.
- Use someone’s money, ask your friend, or your girlfriend, or your best friend to buy for you.
- Buy twice a month.
- Make your own homemade donuts on ehow, waynethisandthat, cooks.com
- Don’t buy at all.
- Buy local donut, 3 for RM1.
- Full your tummy up with food before you go out, so you don’t have a desire to eat any food.
Are you addicted to Big Apple too? Put a suggestion how to reduce it.