- the new innovative way to surfing internet.
- open the new world of wireless connection.
- exciting moment with multimedia enriched.
- the world is at fingertips.
- 3.6Mbps: Watch video online without hiccups and buffers.
Get faster Internet connection with Maxis Wired Broadband and enjoy Internet speeds of up to 1.0M through Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) technology. It’s goodbye to slow downloads and endless waiting!
But it is actually a full of swindling, twisting, and turning. Maxis Broadband is not like what you think.
Here’s 13 reasons why you should not subscribe to Maxis Broadband.
- It is unlimitedly “limited” package. Read Terms & Condition, Point 5
Each customer’s total usage per month shall NOT exceed 3GB of data volume transmitted (total upload and download usage). This is to ensure that no individual hogs the bandwidth at all times. 5.3.2 If a customer wishes to use more than the volume permitted, a written request should be made to Maxis. 5.3.3 Maxis reserves the right to reject the said application or charge for any additional data volume transmitted from what is already allocated.
- It is automatically turn to 256kbps if your bandwith reach 3GB which is much more worst than basic package.
- Maxis sales representative didn’t show transparency value. They tell you lies, unclear, and incomplete information.
- Most online game application cannot run properly or can’t run at all. Only show pending processes.
- You cannot Torrent and P2P. Blockage on 99% ports and sharing is becoming impossible.
- VPN Service to connect to your workplace is unusable.
- You cannot do Skype and other VOIP application which means you cannot do video conferencing,
- Extremely slow browsing experience during night time.
- Frequent internet disconnection during browsing. It gets worse when it’s raining.
4.8 Maxis may, at its sole discretion, automatically disconnect the customer’s internet session after a period of inactivity, which may vary from 20 minutes to 30 minutes. This automatic disconnection is to allow maximum network performance.
- MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and Other chatting application can’t be used, Maxis has blocked Chat Protocols.
- 3.6Mbps package is as fast as 386Kbps package. No point of subscribing RM 98/month package.Totally dissatisfied. Test bandwidth for yourself.
- Unfriendly customer care.
- All Incoming UDP/TCP connection has been blocked. You cannot watch even a single video. Say goodbye to Youtube, Break, Googlevideo, and other exciting video sharing website.