Author’s note: this page will be updated regularly.
- The year I was born.
- Couldn’t remember.
- The year of primary school: i couldn’t barely read ’till the end of the first year.
- My first spectacle.
- I got straight A’s in UPSR. I make my dad proud, but didn’t get my present.
- First year of boarding school: I realized that this school has a strong spirit of seniority. You have to give a respect to your senior or upper level above you. You have to serve them like a king; or your butt will be kicked. and you’ll be treated like a dog.
- My First PC with multimedia enriched my dad had gave me and my brother . My first game played with my first PC.
- I had 6As in PMR. And a D in Arabic Language.
- A goal post fallen onto my head and there was a blood all over my face. The unbearable pain and agony came through me, I was brought to the nearest hospital. I will remember that night for all my life.
- SPM Trial examination pass with excellent result, got A in most subjects.
- Losing a scholarship selection due to bad result of SPM. Failed in Arabic language subject.
- Matriculation study where my college is located in between two palm estate and abandoned shop lots buildings.
- Built a network of friends.
- Further study to degree.
- Had been dumped by my ex-girlfriend, gave me RM 500 for the sake of being nice to her for 7 months. Sad at first and then bought RM 450 acoustic guitar instead. Looking back at this memory, I realized that she is nothing, below par, and too far behind compared to my wife.
- 2nd year of university life.
- My laziness index had come to the highest point and my GPA had dropped to the lowest point because I played a lot and and less effort on study .
- The time I wasting for the whole year, was not wasted.
- 3rd of university life, nothing impressive happened. Just wanted to complete my credit hours.
- Industrial training at Bank Pertanian Malaysia. Why did they changed the name to Agro Bank? . Don’t suppose to love our own language?
- The year of unemployment and underemployed.
- This is the year that I met my future wife.
- The worst accident happened in my life. A car from behind hit my car and it was turning upside down and rolling three time before it hit the tree. I realized I was on the back passenger seat (I don’t know how I got there from the driver’s seat). I came out out of the car without injury, not even a scratch. Thank god, I’m not wearing a seat belt.
- The first real job as a bank officer. From 8 a.m untill 10.00 p.m, no social life.
- Save money for marriage ceremony. Luckily, I managed to save RM 1000 per month.
- Get Married. The best year of my life. At last, something extraordinary good has happened in my life; a soulmate. I can’t believe this dream came true.
- My wife gave birth to my baby boy. Another wonderful year of my life.
- My life is running on the right track, has enough money for my family to provide house for shelter and food to survive.