Times passed so fast. Amirul now 15months.. All this while, i miss his skills and developments. 8months; he can crawling, 9 months; he has his 1st teeth, 11 months; his very 1st step.
According to BabyCentre MOST children can do below skills:
- Plays with ball – Amirul 1st kick when he turn to 1year old. We brought him Masjid Putrajaya and let him played freely. Surprisingly dier suka main ball.
- Vocabulary increase up to five words – Dada, Ma, Amirul need another 3 words to go.. In fact he talk a lot in his language.
- Walks backward – yeaaa he likes this one..
While HALF of the children can do below skills:
- Can draw a line – Its true that Amirul loves to write, so that i already bought him FisherPrice DoodlePro, even this toys is meant for 3 years old and above.. Melentur buluh biar la dari rebungnya..
- Runs well – Not so call well, but he run like nobody in front of him. Main langgar jer..
- Adopts ‘ No’ as his favourite word – No.. No.. No…
And only a FEW children can do below skils:
- Walks up stairs – Alhamdulillah he can, however with supervision. And he also manage to get down the stairs, but not all stairs. yang rendah jer..
- “Helps’ around the house – Of course he like to ‘help’ me. Sweep the floor, throw the rubbish, but in the end – mummy need to finish his work
- Puts his finger to mouth and say ‘shhhhh’ – not yet
So far his development really impress me and im so proud of him. muahhh luv u Amirul
Besides above mention skills, Amirul also like to imitate me. Today he did ironing. Wohooo very impressive. He really did exactly what i did.