1st pregnancy is really chilled me down. With bad hospital treatment experience (bad treatment from nurse, 5 times kena ‘seluk’ to check my dilation, delivery pain (1st pregnancy what do you expect), unprepared delivery (3weeks earlier from EDD), perineum pain (doctor wrongly sewing my perineum), hardest time during pushing (almost fainted) etc.. its left me with horrible experiences. However its a normal delivery.Alhamdulillah. Sometimes its make me to think twice for 2nd baby. But, tak kan Amirul sorang jer anak aku ..
Always think each pregnancy is different.
- Morning Sickness Issue (dont always think that your 1st morning sickness experiences will come again for 2nd pregnancy)
- Always think that someone is inside your womb and definitely he/she must be cute
- Eat healthy foods to avoid your morning sickness become worse
- Be active throughout your pregnancy
- Always talks with ‘your lil ones’
- Read a lot about pregnancy bcoz you may forget what you’ve read during your 1st pregnancy
- Always think nice things during delivery process
- The past is history, what come now is victory.
- Anak adalah rezeki