Most children can do
- Can walk up steps – Amirul go up & down sesuka hati and pernah langkau 2steps skaligus.. adui anak mummy nasib tak tergolek
- Enjoys helping around the house – Help me in term of mess up the house and very seldom he help me to clean the house.. he is daddy’s boy, like to mess up the house.
- Can set simple goal – He is. in order to pull up the kite, he need to pull up the string or run and he did that.. sgt comel
Half of children can do
- Can throw the ball underarm – Anything related to football, he can do it except dribble
Look at me.
- Can kick a ball – his fave sport. Daddy teach me football since I turn 1yr old.
- Can make building brick tower – no yet
A few children can do
- Can name a cat/dog when you showed a picture – since Amirul less word coming from his mouth, this on in pending status.. huhu..
- Can make short sentence (me go) – No yet
- Can walk down the stairs – Indeed he loves to climb up & down the stairs
Amirul climb up & down the stairs
Amirul’s other skills & development
- Lipat kain in his version – gumpal2 kain then letak atas kain yg mummy lipat.
- Loves to scribbles using crayon/pen – he almost make my house wall as his drawing paper
- He easily to catch up every times i teach him new things/new rules – Alhamdulillah, eventho he talk less, but he understand what i said.
- He know his own bed. and before sleep need to recite doa tido.. bagus
- He’s using fork & spoon perfectly, now less foods fall down. Keep a good work Amirul
- He can differentiate his left & right hand. However sometimes ader gak tertukar2..