Most children can do
- Can name at least six parts on a doll – Since Amirul talk less, so this capability is overlapping with his pointing skills. He knows finger, hand, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, leg, face. Thanks to Baby Genius CD. A good CD for toddlers to start their early learning class and for parent to start homeschooling.
- Half of speech is understandable – No, but not to worry, pead claim boy is normal if he has speech delay
- Can make short sentences – No
Half of children can do
- Start talking about self (what he’s doing, what he likes, and what he doesn’t like) – How do i elaborate this since Amirul not in the stage of talking yet.
- Can arrange things in category (form images in his mind, organize categories and arrange things in order) – Yes, can place each shape in its appropriate spot in a shape-sorter when asked.
- Can walk down the stairs – Yes
A few children can do
- Begins to understand abstract concept like sooner or later ( he won’t be able to point out all the “nice” or “heavy” things, because these are abstract concepts) –
- Becomes attuned to gender differences (aware of gender differences) – He knows ‘banana’ is for boy
- Learns to jump – He can jump, approximately sejengkal
Amirul’s other skills and developments
- His tantrum really give me headache. Is this ‘nak dapat adik’ syndrome or what
- Independent and more sensitive to my need. I love this, i can see an grown up toddler who want to help his mummy in Amirul.
- I do not know what make him dont want to talk. Try so hard day and nite to teach him talking. (daddy, ma)
- Understand more instructions.
- I can see Amirul ni tak byk ckp, tp dier nya skill increasing. If tgk milestone chart, mostly dlm category few children can do, dier bleh buat. more on skills capability
- Kena marah trus peluk me or daddy tanda minta maaf without disuruh
- Dah pandai melawan, protest,
- Figuring out cause and effect
- He loves sports, loves to watch football and tennis. Thanks to Wii
Read about 24 months old milestones at BabyCentre
If you want to read about Amirul’s 2nd Birthday party, click here
If your toddlers have show tantrum syndromes, at Parenting.com have few articles that you can read.
More articles related on tantrums here.