Two Kids And Gadgets
How your life’s changing at 32 weeks pregnant
- Weight – maintain at 69kg. Alhamdulillah..
- Belly measurement – Wuhuuuuu, increase another inches. But i feel sexy..wakakkaka
- Shortness of breath – Just looke at my rounded belly.
- Fatigue – Do i need to eat extra vitamins or supplements.
- Constipation – No bowel movement problem.
- My Wii Fit Time – From 50mins exercise, i just can go up to 30mins.. that the max I can do. really exhausted.
- Back pain.
- Sex??? I think we should stop for the time being. My heavy & rounded belly is the the main constraint now. Sorry yayang wait until baby come out plus another 120 days.. muahhh I LOVE YOU
- Now is my shopping and packing time. Another 4 weeks to go, early preparation is good and can avoid any panic situation. Still few baby items and mine need to buy..
Read more about pregnancy diary via BabyCentre here and via Parenting.com here
If you want to know about your baby development at 32 weeks, click here.
KambingBujang is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache