How my life’s changing at 35 weeks pregnant :
- I feel so heavy. Walking getting slower than usual speed, standing longer than 15minutes than i feel my leg cramp,sitting longer than 1/2hrs and i feel numb at pelvis area, resting make me feel like potato couch. Everything is incorrect.. erhmmm
- Baby less active compare to last week, maybe the limited space make he/she can’t do somersault anymore. huhu.
- Baby slalu mengeras (tightening). Uncomfortable and every time baby mengeras, time tu la nak ke toilet do ‘big’ business.. cuak lak, karang push lebih terkuar baby.. Is this Braxton Hicks contraction..erhmmm
- Water retention is here.. My leg become elephant’s leg already.
- Driving getting difficult. But I need to drive to office.
- Practising breathing technique. I found this useful breathing technique at Youtube
Video by : Gurgle.com
To know how your baby this at 35 weeks, click here
If you doubt about the false alarm of labour, do read about Braxton Hicks contraction