Another 4 weeks to go then i’ll be confinement period. Hopefully everything will be fine as for me and baby inside the womb. Dalam pada busy to moving-to-new-house, baby arrival preparation still tidak dilupakan. One last thing that still pending for few weeks is my confinement set. There are so many choices that i can choose from,but which one is the most convenience to use and practical for me.
Last time, I’d used Nyonya Maneer which my MIL bought it during her Bandung trip.
Sharing my experience with this confinement set in term of :
- Product Info – I did not do any research on confinement set previouly. Just accept anything that gave by MIL
- Suitability of product – I think this confinement set is suitable for me as its do not intervene my milk productions. Plus i started taken this product after 30days as Amirul having quite high jaundice level. Its not recommended to take ‘jamu’/ herb if baby had jaundice
- Buy in package or separately – Its come with package
- Side Effect of the product – No side effect to me and Amirul
- Price – Rm 65
- Set contains : Pilis, param,tapel, minyak telon for baby
- etc : This set do not have bengkung, mandi herba, minyak panas for mom, after birth capsule,
consists : Herbal Tea, After birth capsule, Feminine wash, Herbal bath, Herbal massage oil, Baby oil, Herbs to be applied on tummy, Herbs to calm the body, Herbs to prevent water retention and enhance blood flow, etc)
consist : pilis, tapel, parem, minyak telon, etc
Shaklee Confinement Set, photo by : Crazy Mommy.com
consist : Vita -C, B Complex, Vita lea, Alfalfa Complex
For more info about Nyonya Maneer Confinement set, please click here
Note : However, since I had delivered Baby Widad 3 weeks earlier than my EDD, so read my new experience of homemade jamu from my MIL in other entry.