Most children can do
- Takes of clothes – With my help
- Name several body parts – No
- Builds a tower of three or four building bricks – Click here photo of Amirul’s building up 2 3 of building bricks
Half of children can do
- Washed and dries hand – Yes
- Brushes teeth with help – Yes
- Puts on clothes – With my assistant. Now he’ll choose his own clothes.
- Speaks clearly most of the time – Nope, Mumbling stage
- Throws a ball overarm – Yes
A few children can do
- Speaks clearly all the time – No
- Draws vertical line – Yes
Amirul other skill’s and development
- Add new vocab – Milk – memilk, Chicken – ken, Daddy – abah (????)
- Understands more instructions – I loves this, More instructions meaning less works for me.. uhksssss
- Now sleep at 10pm. So need more activities for him.. Any suggestion besides watch cartoon.
- Addicted to tractors (transportation toys). Tapi disebabkan mummy bought tractor2 yg murah jer rm10/pc, so teramat la mudah la rusak . xper give him explore aper yg dier nk buat.
- Familiar with animals sound. Tiger sounds aummmm, Dinosaur sounds raoummmm, cat sounds nyiourrr.. thanks to all the cartoon movies download by Mr Hubby. Amirul loves watching cartoon and he learn from that too.
- Scared to strangers . Even to close relatives (atok, eyang, aunties and uncles). Good side which he won’t go far from my sight and bad side for me, I can’t do anything if Mr Hubby not around. He too attached with me
- He likes to jump, run – active boy
- I think Amirul ni seorang yg pemalu likes his daddy.. uhkssss
- Become a very protective brother.. ” Jgn kacau bb saya la” uhukssss
- Sometimes he loves to attract poeple attention when widad is around
Amirul & Tractor
Read more on your toddler development at 26 months old via BabyCentre