After 3 day of Widad’s birth, my breast milk flow like a waterfall (betul ke perumpamaan ni). After 3day of stressful day of few breast milk, now my milk were produce efficiently until my breast engorge and I need to pump out to avoid breast engorgement. I’d used Medela Freestyle Breast pump and so far I satisfied with it (kalu tak satisfied pun still kena satisfied sbb harga dier mahal ooo).
This is my review on Medela Freestyle Breast pump
- Portable and mobile – I can walk around the house and do other works while pumping
- Hand free – I can write this blog post, reading, chatting while pumping, huhuh
Skype with Mr Hubby and Amirul plus pumping time
- Small motor size- A palm size motor is very convenience to hold
- Lightweight – Easy to carry
- Rechargeable battery – Convenient and flexible to use when power source is unavailable
- Timer – I can easily know how long I’ve been pumping without looking at the clock
- Cost – Quiet pricey compare to other brand
- Noisy motor – Sound like lawn mover.. huhuuh
A palm size motor with noisy sound.
- The hand free kit accessories are complicated to use and take few minutes to attach
Expressed Breast milk
Alhamdulillah, currently I managed to pump out at least 2oz – 4oz of breast milk per session. Normally my pumping session are early in the morning around 6am and before go to sleep at 11pm. I’m using zip lock liner to store my breast milk. Its to minimize the fridge space usage as currently I’m staying at MIL’s house and travel back to Kelantan.
Note : Besides its noisy motor, i loves everything about Medela freestyle
For Medela Freestyle user, do join this forum to share your experience using FS breast pump or you can just leave your comment box. : D