Besides Medela Freestyle (FS), I have manual breast pump (Medela Harmony) as back up or for emergency use. This Medela Harmony really help me to relieve breast engorgement every time I go outing without Widad or when penyakit malas saya datang (reluctant to assemble my FS breast shield body). Basically this easy-to-assemble pump was use at home or short trip without Widad. Alhamdullilah, the result is quite encouraging.
My review for this Medela Harmony
- Simple (less assessories to assemble; swivel handle, breast shield body and soft fit flanges)
- No sound
- Easy to use and it fits most standard bottles
- Five minutes to take it apart, wash it, and reassemble it
- Numb hands aka lenguh tangan (Mothers susceptible to carpal-tunnel syndrome from repetitive hand motions)
- Time consuming – 20mins for each breast; approximately I will get 4oz. So for both breast, approximately you need 40mins..waaaa its not good choice to use at office.
- The soft fit flanges cup can change to yellowish colour when wash with hot water and bottle cleanser
More info on Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, click here
Note : This is my sister-in-law pump that she lend me until this dec, so I need to find new ones. How about Avent ISIS manual??? any review about this pump .. Do drop any comment or review about AVENT ISIS at my comment box.. tQ