Amirul’s Most Favorite Animated Movie
1. I have an LCD TV sits on my living area.
2. I have heard that people says “buy a nice and quality TV, and you’ll find your family time more valuable”. Well, may be it is true. Unfortunately, my family time doesn’t work that way.
2. I have no ASTRO dish and no regular antenna (I don’t know when I’m going to buy that because every time I visit an electronic store, I simply forgot). In other words, that TV is not doing any beneficial contribution to me or my wife.
3. But not for Amirul, it is one of the most precious thing on earth. My wife and I have been experienced 100 hours of watching the same animated movies. One of his favorites is Toy Story.
5. So, I set up strictly rules against watching TV
- No TV after 10 p.m (last year, it was 8.00 am).
- No one can watch TV from four feet distance. He has two options;  To sit on sofa; or  to let my pinch sits on his leg
- No TV is open before your eatings is completed.
- You can watch all day during weekend. But the first rule still apply.
6. Watching TV occasionally is a good way to spend with a family. But, it is bad to watch it excessively.
7. Recently, I realized that doesn’t care about watching his cartoon at all, he just wants to play his favorite cartoon so he can hear sound when he’s playing other things like drawing, coloring, and doing something actively.