…What if I had six children that value no discipline at all.
1. When I woke up, I realized that I must be in some war zone that I could possibly imagine. they still jumping on our favorite sofa, your dinner’s chair was upside down, and why you the small toys spreading across the floor, and why they won’t stop screaming. This is madness, I thought. The scene was getting worse when I commanded them, “That’s enough!”, but they disobey the command.
2. Six children. No discipline. And there’s no more authoritative power in my command.
3. As the leader of the family, I was kind of heartbroke if my people didn’t feel my influence anymore. Furthermore, this kind of scenario would cause you a headache or a slit in your brain. Yet, I don’t have a solution for this problems. I tried prevent it as far as you can, but I can’t.
4. I tried to resign as a father, but that’s impossible. This is also madness, No one can escape his responsibility.
5. If I have six children, with the attitude of constantly disobeying their commander (not even bother to look at my eyes when I was talking with them), while I know this is too late to teach them discipline, I will implement this;
6. Apply discipline although it is too late. When I realized my parenting style didn’t effect my kid anymore, I should flip my style into a new method. Consequencesly, our kids will absolutely shocked about the changes, but I will do it somehow.
7. Send to someone that can develop discipline inside them. My mom is high-mannered person from a high-mannered family. Their generation is seriously concern about eastern way of life that recognize discipline as the no.1 priority. So, sending our kids to live with them for a month or two will reverse the problem. I hope.
8. Introduce ‘obey and reward’ campaign. When our kids started to yelling at us or cupped their hand on their both ears when we were lecturing them, it’s time we should change the game;  For everything good that they have done, they will get reward.  For every instruction they have followed, they will get a reward.
8. Teach them the basic of critical thinking. Starting with asking questions like why you need to go to school?, to your children who had tuang kelas or or absent in school. Show them cause-and-effect correlation, like  go to school leads to better life, better future like our beloved Prime minister, or  not going to school, leads to stupidity. If your children think wisely, they will go to school. If not, back to my mom’s way; 360° Discipline.
9. Hire a maid to do cleaning job. I feel exhausted when my kids can’t listen to the single I’ve said to them. Eventually, I got tired of cleaning up the mess they’ve made. Finally, hire a maid would the good idea.
10. While some of people said that Authoritarian Parenting style is no good or ineffective because forceful discipline will plug-in stress, causing our children feel bad about themselves. But, I also should realize that Indulgent Parenting can’t get your children to listen to you either. We don’t want our kids to be a bunch of spoiled kids who so arrogant, and wrapped with a bad-attitude. What we need is the balance between both styles.
11. Evidently, if had five children that value no discipline at all, it’s me who should be blamed, not them.