MAID OR NO MAID ???
A dilemma for working mothers. She has to work yet she want the best for her kids. Is hiring maid is the only solution that she has. Here is a a story of my experience that I would like to share having a maid for 2 weeks. My SIL went for umrah and left her 3 kids with maid at my house.
At first, I felt awkward when there was a maid (stranger and non-immediate relative) in my house. Moreover, when the work is usually done by me is done by others. Sometimes I feel annoying, however there are still an advantages when a maid is around. She would help me with work that I normally lazy to do such as : (1) fold the clothes, sweep the floor, washing the dishes after cooking, maintaining the house clean. Even so, I still disagree with hiring a maid
Why I still disagree with HIRING A MAID
- I feel uncomfortable and awkward when strangers are not among the relatives at home. I feel doubt and suspicious she would steel my value things
- I am hard to put the trust someone else other than family members
- I am not fussy, but almost I can be ones when someone is not doing work according to my standard. I’m not perfectionist but I want things done like I’d did or better than mine.
- When she has no work to go, she came mengedeng near to me and I really feel my privacy was been violated
- I feel less productive since my daily routine was done by others. The potential of getting fatter and fatter is increase
- Kids less disciplines
Why I should consider to HIRE A MAID
- There is someone who help and lessen my house chores which I normally do once a week ; house cleaning
- I can have a quality time with my kids since someone done the house chores
- Someone is helping me cleaning all the dishes and kitchen mess after cooking
- It is practical to hire a maid (when your kids at primary school), perhaps we can lessen the financial burden of nursery/day care fees
Read other blog on hiring maid written My Hubby