Photo By: Gilzee
1. I’ve got a link from ChristianCollegeOnline argues that if someone could not fit to be a good parent because of some several factors.
2. I couldn’t agree more. If, for example, a person believe that couldn’t bring home adequate food for his children, then he should think twice before he gets married.
3. Now, let’s look into Islamic practice.
4. Our religion encourage us to get married. When you’re married, you accomplished half of Islam. The credit too big to ignore for Muslimin and Muslimat. Obviously, married couple tend to get children someday. Thus, they shall take responsible when they become parents.
5. Nevertheless, we should look into the points. It is make sense to me:
Ten Ways to Tell You’re Not Cut Out For Parenthood ;
- If you struggle to make ends meet
- If you aren’t in a stable and happy marriage/relationship
- If you aren’t willing to sacrifice your needs and wants
- If you have substance abuse problems
- If your are married to your job
- If you or your partner is unsure about having kids
- If you aren’t a patient person
- If you are depressed or moody
- If you can’t get by with little to no sleep
- If you have little to no experience with children of different ages
6. No one will enforce to have children or not once you get married, it’s your choice. Having children should make marriage life much better. But, are you willing to take heavy responsibilty becoming father or mother? Are you ready to make sacrifice some of your importance like friends, social life, hobbies and job?