- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 5 table spoon of mayo
- 2 pcs of potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 3 pinch of black pepper powder
- Boiled the potatoes until soft. Diced the potatoes and put inside the fridge approximately 1/2 hours
- Boiled eggs. Once cooked, cooled for 5minutes and put eggs inside the fridge approximately 1/2 hours
- Segregate yolk and white eggs into two different bowl. Scrabble the yolk and diced the white egg.
- Mix well the mustard and mayonnaise and put into scrabble yolk
- Add diced potatoes and white eggs
- Lastly add black pepper powder.
- Chilled before served