Photo By: Tawel
I never expect to have a life like this. As I read about 42 things that change when you have a baby, I know how much a baby can reflect our life, and how different my life before marriage.
I love the change because they often untie the knot of the stress that I get from office.
Their smile always remind me of red roses.
I frustrated when my children won’t listen to me, or they don’t act the way I expected. I frustrated that I have to babysit my children instead of playing wii, or doing budgeting, or writing. But I babysit them anyway. I don’t know why, but I’m feeling great about doing that.
I have to let go my social life with friends with to be with my lovely children, to make sure they get bonded with me as a father. Why i have to let it go? Because someday, if i take it for granted, my children will do the same, and the cycle will go on and on. I want to break the cycle, break it and I hope I will give enough love for them.
Here’s another 10 Things That Change In My Life As Father.
- There’s no deep sleep for the past 2 years.
- Constant Distractions.
- Seeing them = Relieve my stress.
- Me, My wife, my son, and my daughter. The rest is just whatever.
- Wearing red eyes in the morning as the result of couldn’t sleep at night.
- Surprisingly, I talk about my children too much.
- My heart breaks four times a day.
- A wave of inadequacy fills me in as I need to bring more money, to level with their equal needs.
- Less time in front of laptop.
- Fear of losing ground.
Being a father is no easy job. Sometimes they make you smile, and sometimes they make you lose your insanity. But for what is worth, they teach you to be tough, patience, and gallant.