I bought potty pants and book as guidance. I am ready to start potty train for Amirul (hati penuh confident). But, how about him??
This book do help me and Mr Hubby to train Amirul. Why specific book for boy?? Because boys are known to take longer, learn later than girls. This book give step-by-step guidance and Mr Hubby plays main character in Amirul’s training session.
Somehow, deep in my heart this ‘one’ skills is really challenging me, Mr Hubby and also Amirul. This skill need to be train everyday with high patience (hati penuh confident lagi) or else, we need to spend a bulk of money only for his diaper.
- He will inform us if he had pass motion or his diaper already full or wet. I mean after finished doing his ‘business’ or his diaper really wet and almost leak, usually after he wakes up in the morning. However, we hoping that he will inform before he do the ‘business’.
- After, he feel his diaper are ‘full’, or he done with his ‘business’, he told us ‘Amma, yak’ then immediately run to toilet and pull down his pant
- Amirul has good bowel movement, I mean everyday, he will poop once or max thrice if he is not down with diarrhea. He’s squatting and sit at any corner and, I caught you Amirul..
- If he not drinking milk, he can stay dry for almost 2 hours at a time
During the training session,
- Everytime he feel his potty pant get wet, he immediately pull down his pant and go to toilet.
- He still unmanaged to control his signs of poo/pee. By the time, he reached the toilet, the pant already wet.
- We need to bring him to toilet every 30mins.
Note : We just train Amirul during weekend. Although, we think it may take longer times to train Amirul, at least, he will get use to it. Each weekend I can see the good progression and really hope Amirul can successfullly diaper free by end of the year
Note lease..please share with me any tips to help Amirul diaper free before he start his school next year.