- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of soda bicarbonate
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of blended banana (add 1/2 cup of water when blend the banana)
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 250 gm cream cheese
- 60 gm sugar
- 1tsp essence vanilla
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, salt, and sugar. Mix well using fork.
- Add blended banana and oil into the bowl. Mix well
- Beat the cream cheese. vanilla essence and sugar.
- Add egg and beat until creamy.
Put 1 tablespoon of banana batter inside muffin cup layered with 1 teaspoon of cheese batter. Covered 1 teaspoon of banana batter on top of cheese batter. Decorate with chocolate chips on top of it.
Bake for 25minutes at 190 Celsius