Phoot by : theloushe
Quit or No to Quit. Don’t worry I am still an employee, still working 830am – 530 pm and get enough salary every month end. Not that I getting big money but it’ suffiencint to ease Mr Hubby. I do not have any intention to quit at the moment and this post is just about my opinion after reading this article
According to by Anna Chang, a mother of 9 years old girl :
I know I didn’t make the wrong decision because the minute I pick her up from school she starts talking about what happened in school. I feel it’s important that you get to know first hand what goes on in your child’s life.
My Opinion : She felt the need to quit working. She wants to be the first person to see her daughter progress. She do not want to miss any precious moment with her daughter. Anything for her daughter makes she quit from her current job.
To Iva, a mom-to-be and a mother to 21 months old toddler:
Here’s a view from a SAHM. If you think our life is oh-so-perfect, think again! When you are a SAHM(without any maids, bare in mind) life is tough!
My Opinion : Don’t ever think that SAHM is a easy work. You have flexible timetable but you are dealing with a toddler or a baby which required your attention like every seconds. You need to act fast, you need to do work fast..everything need to be fast
Same to K.yati, a mother of 3 kids age 7 years old , 5 years old and 10 months
But it’s okay I’m happy with my current job. Never ending job, no medical leave , no what so ever leave. But my current job is really multitasking. A mum, a wife, a driver, a teacher, a cleaner, a cook and off course good perks. Yang penting, I can see them everyday
My Opinion : Mother is a multitasker. She is most effiecient person on earth. She can be anyone.
However, a different opinions from Zanita Anuar, a mother of two boys and two girls aged four to 15
I think it’s better for my family that I keep working because they begin to appreciate who I am because of what I do
My Opinion : Being a working mother doesn’t mean that they can not have a good relationship with your children.
My opinion about stay-at-home-mom and full-time-working-mom
- Housewife is a challenging job. Its like a manager. You have to manage a company (house) with employees (children and spouse) under your supervision
- Housewife is a multitasker, she able to cook while cleaning house, taking care of children while updating blog/online business, huhu
- Housewife is a noble work. With NO annual/medical leave, NO salary only monthly allowance, NO off day. she devoted her life to her family. Everything is for her family eventho stress is just around the corner
- She has solid income, she has at least 19days of of annual leaves and 1 month of medical leaves. Less stress..
- She will miss the precious moment to see her children progress like; her baby 1st step, her baby 1st crawl, or even her baby 1st word