Ingredients for mashed potato:
- 8-9 big size potatoes
- Water to boil the potatoes
- 3 spoons butter
- 2 spoons mayonaise
- ½ cup of fresh milk/fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Ingredients for gravy :
- 2 garlics (chopped small)
- 2 teaspoon of blackpapper
- 2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoon of ketchup
- 2 tablespoon of corn flour
- 1 cube of chicken stock
Method for mashed potatoes
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Boiled and add 1/ teaspoon of salt. Boiled until tender. Toss it.
- In the electric blender put potatoes, butter, mayonnaise, milk and fresh black pepper and blend it.
- Ready to serve
Method for gravy :
- Saute garlic and black pepper
- Add all other ingredients except the cornstarch. Cook until boiling.
- While stirring, add cornstarch and keep on stirring
- Ready to serve with mashed potato