Has a son with austism carry heavy weight on your shoulders. This mom taking years to admit that she has the son with disability, after loses sleep, tears in her eyes . Even every birthday party is a bite of sadness — he becomes more and more challenging when he grows up.
We know that, Preston, her adorable son, is:
- Not like normal autism – no genius, but he is the higher-functioning end of autism.
- Has a speech delay and language impairment, communication difficulties,
- Difficulties in translating what he knows in conversations, while he is rich in vocabulary
- Lack of social skills, but his heart is so desperately desperately want to friends with people.
- He make eye contact, laugh. Unlike any other autism person
- He, was once, screamed all day, everyday, frustrated by his inability to communicate and unable to control his feelings.
Of course, we need a team — partners, brothers, sisters, and our mother as well — to develop improvement on autism disability. It’s suicide if we do it all alone, sharing with friends is better, it helps you to get out of sadness.