Delisa a cheerful little girl, lived in a small village named Lhok Nga on the coast of Aceh, with 3 sisters and mother while her father is an oil tanker workers of an international oil company.
On December 26, 2004 morning, Delisa with Ummi was getting prepared for prayer exam when suddenly an earthquake has occurred. Ummi has promised Delisa with gold necklace if Delisa passed the exam. Unfortunately, while Delisa was performing her prayer exam, suddenly the tsunami struck, eradicate their small village, destroy their school, and washed away Delisa as well as hundreds of thousands of other in Aceh and other parts of the coast in Southeast Asia.
Delisa was rescued by a soldier named Smith, after days passed out on the rocky hill. Unfortunately, serious injuries makes Delisa’s right leg must be amputated. It makes soldier Smith wanted to adopt her, but Delisa’s father managed to find Delisa. Delisa happily reunited with her father, though sad to hear news of her sisters has died, and Ummi still not found.
Delisa has become a little angel who shared a laugh in every presence. Although it was heavy, Delisa has been taught how painful can be a force to keep pace. Although tears wont stop flowing, but Delisa trying to understand what it is sincere, doing something without expecting replies
‘Delisa love Ummi because of Allah’
 Its a simple movie but the way its convey the message its really good.
 Berbuat baik, dibalas baik, namun KEIKHLASAN adalah penting. Bukan semata-mata kerana hadiah atau balasan
For new buyer, I understand what it feels like. You feel doubt, insecure, and troublesome when it comes to buying online. The thing that plays into your mind is that whether the seller is genuine or not? Everyone have a feeling of disgust if we find out that we’ve been cheated all along the transaction. The frustration is unbearable you don’t want to do anything online anymore. Then, you drive to Midvalley Megamall to buy nice, only to find out there’s a crowd you to have to kill, slash, and burn. It only makes it worse. In the end, you’re unable to satisfy yourself because the one that looking for is only available online.
You have conflict in your soul: To buy or not to buy online. Will my order arrive in good condition. What if I transferred money into a seller’s Maybank account and then disappeared like the wind blows?
Here’s some steps, tricks, and tips that will ease your pain away.
1. Join or sign up as a user
2. Click buy or place bid on the item that you intend to purchase.
3. And wait for the item to end. BuyItNow item will be ended immediately as soon as you clicked the item.
4. Contact seller to receive invoice.
5. Make payment via Paypal or bank transfers, the most two widely used method in transaction.
1. The Item. 2. And the description. In an online marketplace, you have to be careful with item described. Sometimes the information will maneuver you over the positive thing about the item.
Your urge of buying intention suddenly burn with information that you considered it useful, plus, it is way much cheaper than any other seller at physical shop have to offer. By then, it influences your decision. Without thinking: Click. Pay. Done.
But, you forget to read at the end of the paragraph that saying : ‘the item may not working properly’ or ‘may be used for parts’ or ‘mock up item’.
Now you feel what I’ve felt a long time ago, that suicide may be the next best course of action.
Ask A LOT OF QUESTION. Be an annoying person for a while: ask the seller questions, High Definition photos, or even videos about the item, because you are about to make a critical decision right now. Watch the video above again and again to make deeper understandings.
3. Genuine seller. The most recommended criteria to look when analyzing your seller is feedback. It is agreeable to buy from PowerSeller because they pay more to be at a premium level. and by that, they really mean business. they have no time to be a scam idiot, sell invisible items and cash out money in a day. But assume that if there’s no PowerSeller offer the item you really want. Then you have to know as much as possible who the seller really is, what’s his feedback, DSR rating, and comments from past buyer.
Tips and tricks
1. The stars: 10 and 4.3
-The sellers on eBay should have at least 10 feedbacks. If they’re so damn lazy, they should have at least 4.3 DSR seller’s rate. Read about Feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings for further understanding.
2. The information is trustworthy and sincere. If the description is short and pithy, doesn’t mean the seller wants to take your away your money and give you nothing in return. The seller maybe too lazy to write or have something else doing other than eBay (like working a day job maybe). Make sure the photo they upload is original. Means that even the photos are ugly, they’re at least not a ripped-off from some website.
But the more description, the more tendency for buyer to make the purchase, right?
3. Feedback history: What made the past controls the future. Read the feedback history of the seller. Read carefully. From now on, you can picture what are the seller’s behaviors really look like from the past buyer’s perspectives. The history should convince you in buying the item. If it satisfies you, then you should go for purchasing without a doubt.
4. Urge to use Paypal instead. If it possible, please ask the seller to use PayPal as a tool of transaction. It will be much more safer. PayPal has offered Buyer Protection Policy so you can do purchasing with security.
5. Follow your heart. Don’t buy if you really have a big doubt in your heart. The good buyer follows the tips, advices, and recommendations. The great buyer follows his/her heart. Even when the seller is good with feedback, 9999 stars, the item is so hot with affordable price, and you have extra cash to burn, but when you have a hole heart about this thing. Don’t buy that bag!!! Or don’t buy that item. Period. Full stop.
6. Collect feedback star as a buyer. Some sellers are refused to sell the item if the buyer feedbacks are low, especially when it comes to large amount. Make sure that you have at least 10 stars so can convince seller to sell your favorite items.
Last Words. Buying online is as same as buying a shopping complex. Of course, you don’t want to buy a cloth at a strange premise where the seller have a large, decayed teeth and smile in an evil way like he wants to eat you. In online world, you have to be careful when choosing the item. Gain knowledge about buying online. Know your seller. And good luck in hunting online.
Time frame of evaluation : 5Months
 Amirul shows a lot of improvement in term of his speech, self-care, discipline and and social skill
 His motor and cognitive skill also improving due to overwhelming of creative activities from the school
 Everyday, I am amaze with his new vocabulary, his capability of singing and recite doa, counting, pronounce jawi, recognize colors etc.
Time frame of evaluation : 5Months
 Widad understands instructions well and can express what she wants
 Motor skill improving where she can scribble and grip pencil steadily
 Basically, Amirul and Widad went to Daycare with Preschool Programme
 The Daycare has systematic preschool programme with valid license from JKM. The preschool activities including physical activity, reading and puppet time, crafts, socializing, individual activities, routine meals and snacks time.
 The Daycare has balance teachers: students proportion, 1 teacher :5 students.
 The Daycare has clean and tidy, well arrange and systematic arrangement of toys, books and learning aid equipment
 The Daycare can handle frozen EBM, healthy menu, clean kitchen and eating area, safe and clean with anti-slippery mat in toilet
 The Daycare has established ground rules. eg : strict-sick policy, operating hours,
 The Daycare has sufficient area for children to run and do outdoor activities
 The Daycare does not has established good reputation as it just open for 6months, however, the Daycare has well arranged teacher-parent meeting day, open day and as months pass by, the number of student increase and the staffs remain the same with increase in number to cater the additional number of students
Amirul’s Speech Therapy Diary
Its all about Amiruls’ speech delay progression, videos taken during his speech therapy session, what we do and what we need to do to stimulate and initiate communication with Amirul
I’m selling high quality Telekung Kanak-kanak with affordable price. Have a look at our blogshop