29 Feb 2012, MSTS
(1) Tulang lembu – bahagian kaki
(2) 2 pcs Sup bunjut
(3) 5 pcs onions – slice
(4) 5 pcs garlics – slice
(5) Ginger – slice
(6) Rempah ratus – bunga cengkih,kulit kayu manis,etc
(1) In big pot, put tulang lembu, sup bunjut, salt.
(2) Boil for 6 hours. Don’t expect the bone to tender,bcoz its never will.huhuh. Just to ensure the daging yg berada di tulang lembut dan boleh dimakan
(3) In the frying pan,fry slice onion, garlic , rempah ratus and ginger until brownish
(4) Then pour the mixture of onions and rempah ratus into the pot of tulang lembu
(5) yeayyy.sudah masak.
(6) Nak serve don’t forget perah limau, letak cili, daun bawang and bawang goreng.
(7) Makan dengan nasik panas – SEDAP
(1) 1 hour journey from Ma’s house
(2) Variaties of clothes, foods, soft toys, kitchenware, narita brand toto, available to choose
(3) Objective of visiting Rantau Panjang:
- buy correlle, 3/4 pants, sponge bob square pant soft toy
(4) Objective achieved with extra purchase of sudu garfu, tea jug for daddy, push car for amirul, caftan for widad,
(5) The crowd is fainted from the parking area to eating place.- Advisable to go early for parking
(6) The shops: If you have talent in bargaining with loghat Kelantan; this is the place. You can really get cheap price if know how.
(7) Total damage: just tutup mata, paid and terus keluar dari kedai
Widad’s Sponge Bob
Amirul’s push digger
I’m 4 – 08022012
 My current exercise regime. 100 workouts for toning up the tight, abs and butt.
 After 1months, Alhamdulillah. Its shown impressive result which is 1cm smaller for my tight, abs and butt. Only 1cm, what so proud of it. If you are health conscious or I-hate those-unwanted-fat type of person, 1cm is really big number.
 Painful?? Of course its so painful. 3days I can hardly laugh or cough. Nak batuk/gelak pun kena tahan sbb sakit. Cramp di perut, lenguh di kaki..
 What is 100 workouts??
The 100 Workout is a full-body cardio and strength workout that is suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced trainers. The 100 Workout is challenging but very fun, and the exercises can be tailored to those that suit your fitness goals.[Workout.com]
 Thinking of giving the 100 workouts a try? Here is how you do it:
- 100 jumping jacks
- 90 crunches
- 80 squats
- 70 leg lifts
- 60 jumping jacks
- 50 crunches
- 40 squats
- 30 leg lifts
- 20 jumping jacks
- 10 minutes of running
But i’m not doing all of above workouts. I am a beginner and I don’t want to put so much pressure to my body. huhuh. But I will working on one step at a time and adding a step when I’m ready. After all, 100 workouts should be fun. Crunches, leg lift, and Squat are 100 workouts choice
Crunches – How to DO???
 Lying flat on your back, on a mat
 Place your feet flat on the floor at about the same width as your hips, and bend your knees at a comfortable angle to make a nice triangle between your legs and the floor
 Tuck your hands behind your head with your thumbs right around the base of your ears
 Keep your head facing upwards, and don’t pull down on your head with your hands for leverage
 Lift your body by flexing your abdominal muscles until your upper back and shoulder blades are off of the floor
Squat – How to DO??
 Standing with your feet shoulder width apart
 Bend your knees and stick your butt out backwards
 Knees should be bent at about a 90 degree angle at the low point of the squat
Leg Lift – How to DO??
I love doing side leg lift – sambil breastfeed widad, sambil workout. 2-in-1
 Lie on exercise mat on left/right side
 Extend your leg and roll your hips forward
 Go up with your right leg extended to 45 degree
 Return to starting position and repeat
Jumping Jack – How to DO??
 Standing with your hands at your sides, with your feet together and toes pointing forward
 While jumping upwards bring your hands from your sides and touch them above your head and spread your legs outwards
Running – ??? I’m prefer Elliptical trainer [if only i have one at home]
Read more at 100 workouts programme here
Photo by : tifotter
If YES, that you are a working mother with toddlers and no maid, I would like to share tips and tricks perhaps useful for you in managing your house, children and enjoy your ME time as well
HOUSEKEEPING / ORGANIZING
Clothes – I do my laundry twice a week except for children’s school uniforms
Tips & Tricks :
- Sorting clothes before laundry . Sort clothing by washing method, color and type of fabric [Small&big/ dark colour & white colour/ cotton & silk]
- Laundering the bra/panties/tudung into mesh zipper bag. Use ‘quick wash’ instead of ‘fuzzy’
- Soak Amirul’s school uniform in small pile and wash before sleep
- Folding Clothes – I’m using basket system like this or you can try hanging system
- Ironing Clothes – Once a week . Plan the whole week office attire and consider if the top cover the pockets of the pants? If yes, just skip the upper portion of your slacks
 Clean and tidiness -
- Daily : Sweep the floor after kids go to bed. Mr Hubby bring kids to bed I’m cleaning the living room,
- Weekly : Vacuum / Mop / Toilet Cleaning
- Children’s Toys : Do ask your kids to help you keeping the toys back into the toy’s basket, or asked them to put the toys into his/her ‘favorites bag’. Buy 2-in-1 storage box. Mine can use as storage box and stool
- Trash: Make a habit to clean your dustbin every night before go to sleep and put infront of front door. The moment you step out the door, you will accidentally stepped on your garbage that you put yesterday and automatically pick up trash for the trash thrown out
- Kitchen : Wash all the dishes after meal. Compulsory with no exception. So that there will be no unwashed dishes left in the sink
FOODS / EATING/ KITCHEN CHORES
Instant foods is not recommended but if you are working, foods preparation is very time consuming. What i normally do is marinate the chicken and put in freezer, before I go to work, just place the the chicken at chiller compartment and by the time I’m coming back the chicken already defrost. Place the chicken on the pan and roasted it. EASY, QUICK, HEALTHY. The only vegie that available in my fridge are carrot and mushroom. Just steam or fry with no oil. We eat rice only on weekend. Instead of eating rice we opt for mee/spaghetti. With a lot of frozen foods like sausages, chicken ball, nugget, crab finger, you name it, all in my fridge. Don’t fry with oil the sausages/nuggets etc, put in your fying pan put in slow heat and leave it wait until cook.
While waiting your foods to be ready, you can have you children-parent quality time like asking what they did at school, watching tv , play together.
We have foods heaven only on weekend either at MIL’s house or dining at fancy restaurant. MIL always says, eat like a beggar during weekdays and like a king during weekend.. huhuh
I’m doing the cooking, Mr Hubby do the cleaning.
- Eating time : 8 – 830pm. Normally we eat very light dinner because they already eaten at school. Mee/rice. Both Amirul and widad is really simple
- Sleeping time : 830 – 9pm – Ready to sleep. Daddy will bring Widad to sleep , Amirul still have time either to belajar/watching cartoon/play games. Amirul sleeps 10pm.
- Play time :
Yeay now house is clean, kids is sleeping. Mummy and daddy can have Me time. Now My Hubby plays guitar and I updating this post.
Mr Hubby’s Kapok