Amirul was given 2 worksheets to finish during the weekend.
However,i think the given worksheets not suitable for Amirul.
For age 4years old:
The average 4-year-old can count up to ten, although he may not get the numbers in the right order every time – Babycentre
Amirul’s Ability : He can count up to 10. But he sometimes do not get the numbers in right order.
Good Side :
- Me and Amirul working together to finish the homework. Team work
- Two way communication between me and Amirul. Parent-child bonding time although its also tough time for them to bear if they get scold by parent
- Teaching Amirul not only teacher’s responsibility but also ours
Bad Side :
- I think 4 years old kid should emphasize on motor skills such as : drawing, coloring, cutting using scissors
Is this Amirul’s homework or mine?? What is the objective of this homewor??
- Amirul knew daddy’s name and my name but he still do not recognize the alphabet correctly. So how to spell Daddy Mummy’s name
- So this is Amirul’s homework or mine???
NOTE : Again, kids nowadays live in very challenging world. Just looked at the worksheet given to the children, that was my standard 1 homework back in 1990.