I’m sharing this dysfunctional uterine bleeding that I’m having right now. Its not serious illness but may need monitor if the severity level increase. Read here for more info on dysfunctional uterine bleeding via WebMd. However, i think my symptoms more on abnormal uterine bleeding. same ker??? ntah. just read here for more details
The Symptoms :
- Irregular period
- 1st cycle is Spotting
- 2nd cycle is normal period, 5 – 7 days
Why do i concern about??
- I may be pregnant without realize it, since i cannot track my menstrual cycle. It not 28/30 days but 15/21 days
- How to perform solat. After 15days of period kan consider darah penyakit. so camno ni???
- Is this side effects for taking Noriday for almost 2 years? Ohh no. nak control cara apa ni?? IUD – takut , self control – xreti, condom – eeiii tak best,
You also may have bleeding if you do not take your pills at a regular time each day – WebMd
1st appointment the gynea diagnose :
- Imbalance hormone – erhmm
- Stress – Am i?? I don’t think so. I still can smile and laugh happily. I watch Kpop drama, teacher to Amirul, daily routine is fine.. nothing go wrong i think.. hehhuhuh
Extreme emotional stress and excessive exercise. But excessive exercise more frequently causes an absence of menstruation (amenorrhea)- WebMd
- Discharge – Yup, its quite troublesome and very uncomfortable. anyone having discharge, Share with me how to reduce it or prevent it
- I was given hormone pill and may continue Noriday – Nothing change. Spotting and irregular period still happened
Noriday for 28 days. Once you finish you need to continue for new pack
2nd appointment, the gynea:
- Gave me Yasmin and i need to stop Noriday immediately. Both are contraceptive pill.
- Noriday no more effective to my body which make my uterus wall thinning irregularly
- Take the yasmin and see for 2 month, how does the Yasmin do. If ok, continue, if not. kita check lagi yer
Yasmin for 21 days
NOTE : My review on Yasmin, contraceptive pill that help me to have 2 year 3 mths gap between Amirul and Widad