Happy birthday yayang Mujahid
May Allah grant all wish come true.amin
Happy 5th anniversary to us jahid
May Allah grant us happiness and rezeki yg diberkati.amin
you can depend on me if your glasses if broken.
Dear Mr Hubby
If you still have no idea what to give me for our anniversary. Here is the wish list that I WISH to have.
NOTE : Will update time to time, so Mr Hubby please read this email regularly.. muah. I LOVE U YAYANG..
Children when they frustrated/ acquired for attention/ in the disappointment, they will throw out tantrums. Tantrums strike regardless place or time. They will shouting, roll on the floor, rush around the room; wild and screaming throwing things in his hand like toys, milk bottles, etc. They actually out of control; neither we nor them can control their own feeling.
She may scream and scream until she makes herself hoarse; makes herself retch; even makes herself throw up [ source: Babycentre]
Amirul : 4 years old
Amirul starts SULKING / WHINING/ SCREAMING -
with this one powerful sentence ” Abang nk kena cubit/ scold ker?? ” terus Amirul behave
Video : Widad : 2years Old
How to handle tantrums :
- Good behavior leads to good reward; Behave like a good boy/girl like this
- Be cool and relax. Just watch how long they will behaving like that. I’m getting use to Amirul/Widad’s whining/ crying. Its like melody.. huhuh
- Don’t giving in to their acts/ tantrums . This will make them feel their victory. ” Yeay, mummy/daddy listen to me, now i can do it again in the future,” goshh NO
- They stop whining/ screaming/ and settle down their own feeling. ” Come hugs and kiss Mummy, Now you tell me again, what do you want”
- Last resort : Give a warning alarm like pinching, grounded for 15 minutes,
Happy Teacher’s Day
I’d read this article at parenting.com which i found quite interesting. The real difference between boy and girl. Alhamdulillah. I have a pair which me and Mr Hubby feel the differences between rising a little prince and princess
Little Ben 10 was here!! Ready for actions
- They like motion : Boys prefer to watch mechanical motion over human motion
- They’ve got the moves : Girls do talk first, but boys are likely to start walking — and hit all the major motor milestones
- They’re more emotional than you think : boys tend to be more easily agitated than girls and have a harder time self-soothing – Yes, Amirul manja. He hugs, kiss, me alot compare to Widad and most of all, he need me as his bolster to sleep
- They love a crowd : boys would rather look at a mobile than a single face – No really, because Amirul is a shy little man. Introvert personality
- They’re (comparatively) fearless : boys were much less likely than girls the same age to report that they startles in response to loud noises or stimuli – I’m not sure, still early to say so
Daddy’s LittlePrincess is in the house
- They’re made to mimic : girls excel at imitation
- They’re good with their hands : they use eating utensils sooner; and they write sooner (and more neatly), too
- They may be better listeners : when you talk, the girls will be more likely to become engaged – Widad very fascinate tv, animation, our conversation
- They like face time : Girls are more likely to establish and maintain eye contact, and are attracted to individual faces - Erhmm,. tak sure la, ada ker???
- They talk sooner : Girls understand what you’re saying before boys do, start speaking earlier – Widad starts talking very early around 1yrs ++, Dia stop cakap bler tido jer. ada jer dier nk cakap. very cute and sound so cheeky esp bler dier takmo sleep and mintak macam2. ” Mummy gatal kat sini la, nak ubat please, Mummy nk ubat, Adik sakit mata”
Its amazing true and rising both of them giving us new challenges and adventures
Good preventive action from Amirul Widad’s daycare. This is good and prevention is better than cure.
Indirectly, Im telling myself that Amirul & Widad will be ok and will be in the pink of health under their supervision and care. Although, Widad has frequent flu
Its because the daycare is just in front of my house, I saw they have housekeeping day for 2days in row. They even wash Widad’s doldol. Bersih and wangi jer doldol Widad .
For those who not sure what is Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease, check out here
Just sharing the information:
What is hand, foot and mouth disease?
HFMD disease caused by enterovirus. It usually occurs among
small children younger than 10 years [MOH]
- Rash (maculopapular / vesicle) in the palm of the hand and foot
- Ulcers [blister-like sores] in the mouth and tongue
- symptoms and signs of urinary tract infections upper respiratory (URTI)
How to prevent/control the HFMD ? [source by : MOH]
- Enhance the knowledge, attitudes and practices in maintaining good health among the caretaker and daycare
- Enhance supervision and inspection of the daycare
- To raise the awareness and responsibilities of caretaker and parents
As parent, you may :
- Teething gel may also relieve your baby’s pain
- Avoid dehydration, keep offering breast milk or formula, or water
- Wash all the bedsheets, pillow and keeping the house in clean manner
Amirul : Mummy tadi abang naik bus, abang tgk big fish, small fish, crab, sotong. Pastu abang give fish eat. Mummy nanti abang nak naik bus ngn mumm la.
I can see the excitement through his voice, face expression and reaction.
Mummy : Iye abang, nanti kita ajak daddy pg tgk big fish, small fish, crab, sotong, ok?? Abang suka ke tak?
Amirul : Suka la mummy
Ever since Amirul started talking, he talk a lot although still sound pelat. He also stammered. Doesn’t matters, pelat or stammered, the thing is he is showing lot of improvement which is me and Mr Hubby very proud of him. Whenever i told he something he likes to say, ” Yeke Mummy, yeke” Oh Abang, you sound so adult and cute.. huhu
Back to the Amirul’s school visit 2 weeks ago which is on 17/3/12 (Tuesday). They went to High 5 Bread Town and Mini Aquaria in Shah Alam. I do not follow Amirul because Mr Hubby said, let Amirul enjoy the moment with his friends and teacher.
Deep down in my heart I’m worried :
 Is Amirul behave and listen to his teachers instructions
 Is Amirul tell his teachers when he need to go to toilet
 Is Amirul wont be cranky
 Is Amirul safe in his teachers care
 If anything happened during their journey how??
 If suddenly, Amirul go missing, not in his group or follow the stranger. haishhhhh
Banyak pulak risaunya, Mr Hubby cakap.. Normal la tue, this is Amirul 1st outing without us and he is only 4 years old. I sebangai his Mummy yg cepat risau and suka fikir bukan2. All this things came into my thought.
Lets enjoy the photo, taken from his teacher FB
Amirul goes to school and he is happy. Widad goes to school, she is happy. When they happy, Mummy Daddy also happy. Because Mummy Daddy go to work hoping that they enjoy the moment while we are not around. As a parent who need to work for living [of course. since both of us are not born as millionaire, huhu] we really depend on the the caretaker at daycare.
I am not totally depend and 100% trust the caretaker, I will occasionally check on them. Check in the sense of their activities, school environment and cleanliness, sleeping areas. Hahahha, I am typical mother.
How I do the checking,
 There is a notice board at school’s living room. Every activity done by the children, they will display over there, and i everyweek will go and check on Amirul’s work. plus snap the photos
 How to check toilet hygiene : Mummy, abang nk weewee la, ok pergi toilet weewee. I ikut la Amirul skali pg toilet walhal, our house just few step away.
 How to check kitchen hygiene : I saw Widad comot with dirty hand, Adik jom wash hand kat kitchen.
 How to check sleeping area: Adik where’s your doldol [Widad's babydoll]. Kat atas Mummy, jom pg amik, nanti mummy nk wash.
Regarding their school activities, I’m satisfied and glad at least Amirul can write, read, recognize, memorize and he is enjoy the 9 hours stay there