This is my entry for a chance to winning an iPad Mini contest. Hope you guys can put your opinion on the comments below:
Telecommunication defined as the transmission of information by means of electromagnetic signals: over copper wires, coaxial cable, fiber-optic strands, or the airwaves.
- A lot of freebies - After following obsessively technology business model like Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote and even Facebook, they give to their customers a glimpse of their services. They give experience to customer. The reason behind this because they can cultivate and familiarize with the technology, eventually they’re willing to pay the service in a long run.
- Refurbished Items - A lot of customers pursue a new and advanced technology especially in mobile industry. But, there’s an untapped, potential market in refurbished items.
- Target Niche Market – We can offer specific packages for photographers, tourists, students, music and movie lovers. Different people need different telecommunications such as one day package for tourists, excessive rebate of data for photographers, and 10 classic P-Ramlee movies on mobility.
- Bundled packages – If Telcos and ISPs can collaborate to blacklist customers who have overdue bills, there are no reasons to cross-collaborate in offering bundled package for various consumers’ need.
- Proper Content Management – Most of consumers are technology illiterate. They want movies, music, dramas, tele-movies, TV shows, and local live events at the touch of their fingertips. Combine with illogically low price, they create impulse buying, therefore customers purchases are not on money-wise, but on product-wise.