- 1/2 packet of Mee Hoon – soak until soft and toast
- 2 clove of garlic – slice
- 1 onion – slice
- 1 small cup of chicken – dice it
- 1 teaspoon of black papper
- 1/2 cup of carrot – dice it
- Oyster sauce
- Fish sauce
- 1 egg
- Oil to fry
- Heat up the oil and saute the onion, garlic until fragrant
- Add chickens, carrot, black pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce – until the chicken turn brownish
- Lastly, add mee hoon. Untill the the ingredients stir well. In the pan, put the Mee hoon aside and crashed an egg
- Fry the egg until scramble. Stir everything together. Tada ready to eat
- Serve with fried onions, sliced green onions, sliced red chilies
What about yours??
Plan your daily meal wisely for better lifestyle and good quality of life !!!
Check out now at MyPlate.gov
I have to admit that Mr Hubby have very good parenting style. He is highly patience when dealing with clingy and whining Amirul and has tough stamina when dealing with mischievous Widad. Daddy prefer his kids to learn the consequences from their own actions and its the learning process to adapt the challenging world and building up their self esteem. However Mummy, loves to protect her kids tho they a grown up adult.
Daddy prefer to face danger, Mummy prefer to protect from danger
Daddy : Adik be careful. The stairs is steep and you might fall down. Daddy just sitting on the couch watching Adik climbing up the stairs
Mummy : Adik be careful . She already besides Adik to ensure that she is safe going up and down the stairs
The different between Mummy and Daddy.
Daddy wants Adik to take risk and learn the consequences of trying new thing
Mummy doesn’t want Adik to take risk as she knew the consequences of it.
Daddy sees as whole, Mummy sees in details
Mummy :“Adik, button ni kat depan, Ishhhh daddy ni”
Daddy : Man’s shirt, the button is located in front of the short.
Mummy : Girl’s shirt is different.
Daddy : But its still look ok on Adik and people don’t realize it.
Mummy : But this shirt design, the button should be at the back, not in front of the shirt
The different between Mummy and Daddy.
Daddy sees as long as Adik is happy its ok and its not a big deal
Mummy sees it wrong that Adik shouldn’t wear the shirt that way and thinking whats others might think when looking at Adik wearing the shirt in wrong manner
Daddy is losing the battle to won the another battle, Mummy is always winning the battle
Amirul : Daddy, Abang nak main Dragon games kat Wii
Daddy : OK Jom. Dah main, put back you console in the box
Amirul : OK daddy
Amirul : Mummy, Abang nak main Dragon games kat Wii
Mummy : Mner bleh, kan tadi Abang dah main, kena blaja lak. Enough, help Mummy to put all your toys inside the box , FASTER!!!!!!
Amirul : Abang penat la Mummy
See the different between Daddy and Mummy.
Daddy is coll and & relax, less pressure. Winning the battle is NOT the objective, but winning the Amirul’s heart is more important
Mummy is uncool & loves to put more stress. Winning the battle is the objective. Every rule need to be follow
Happy birthday yayang Mujahid
May Allah grant all wish come true.amin
Happy 5th anniversary to us jahid
May Allah grant us happiness and rezeki yg diberkati.amin
you can depend on me if your glasses if broken.
Dear Mr Hubby
If you still have no idea what to give me for our anniversary. Here is the wish list that I WISH to have.
NOTE : Will update time to time, so Mr Hubby please read this email regularly.. muah. I LOVE U YAYANG..
MMR 2 @ 6pm
plus Highway @ 630pm
Sg ramal dalam @ 640pm
Stressfull driver @ 645pm
I’m sharing this dysfunctional uterine bleeding that I’m having right now. Its not serious illness but may need monitor if the severity level increase. Read here for more info on dysfunctional uterine bleeding via WebMd. However, i think my symptoms more on abnormal uterine bleeding. same ker??? ntah. just read here for more details
The Symptoms :
- Irregular period
- 1st cycle is Spotting
- 2nd cycle is normal period, 5 – 7 days
Why do i concern about??
- I may be pregnant without realize it, since i cannot track my menstrual cycle. It not 28/30 days but 15/21 days
- How to perform solat. After 15days of period kan consider darah penyakit. so camno ni???
- Is this side effects for taking Noriday for almost 2 years? Ohh no. nak control cara apa ni?? IUD – takut , self control – xreti, condom – eeiii tak best,
You also may have bleeding if you do not take your pills at a regular time each day – WebMd
1st appointment the gynea diagnose :
- Imbalance hormone – erhmm
- Stress – Am i?? I don’t think so. I still can smile and laugh happily. I watch Kpop drama, teacher to Amirul, daily routine is fine.. nothing go wrong i think.. hehhuhuh
Extreme emotional stress and excessive exercise. But excessive exercise more frequently causes an absence of menstruation (amenorrhea)- WebMd
- Discharge – Yup, its quite troublesome and very uncomfortable. anyone having discharge, Share with me how to reduce it or prevent it
- I was given hormone pill and may continue Noriday – Nothing change. Spotting and irregular period still happened
Noriday for 28 days. Once you finish you need to continue for new pack
2nd appointment, the gynea:
- Gave me Yasmin and i need to stop Noriday immediately. Both are contraceptive pill.
- Noriday no more effective to my body which make my uterus wall thinning irregularly
- Take the yasmin and see for 2 month, how does the Yasmin do. If ok, continue, if not. kita check lagi yer
Yasmin for 21 days
NOTE : My review on Yasmin, contraceptive pill that help me to have 2 year 3 mths gap between Amirul and Widad
stroller cum trolley
29 Feb 2012, MSTS
(1) Tulang lembu – bahagian kaki
(2) 2 pcs Sup bunjut
(3) 5 pcs onions – slice
(4) 5 pcs garlics – slice
(5) Ginger – slice
(6) Rempah ratus – bunga cengkih,kulit kayu manis,etc
(1) In big pot, put tulang lembu, sup bunjut, salt.
(2) Boil for 6 hours. Don’t expect the bone to tender,bcoz its never will.huhuh. Just to ensure the daging yg berada di tulang lembut dan boleh dimakan
(3) In the frying pan,fry slice onion, garlic , rempah ratus and ginger until brownish
(4) Then pour the mixture of onions and rempah ratus into the pot of tulang lembu
(5) yeayyy.sudah masak.
(6) Nak serve don’t forget perah limau, letak cili, daun bawang and bawang goreng.
(7) Makan dengan nasik panas – SEDAP
(1) 1 hour journey from Ma’s house
(2) Variaties of clothes, foods, soft toys, kitchenware, narita brand toto, available to choose
(3) Objective of visiting Rantau Panjang:
- buy correlle, 3/4 pants, sponge bob square pant soft toy
(4) Objective achieved with extra purchase of sudu garfu, tea jug for daddy, push car for amirul, caftan for widad,
(5) The crowd is fainted from the parking area to eating place.- Advisable to go early for parking
(6) The shops: If you have talent in bargaining with loghat Kelantan; this is the place. You can really get cheap price if know how.
(7) Total damage: just tutup mata, paid and terus keluar dari kedai
Widad’s Sponge Bob
Amirul’s push digger
 My current exercise regime. 100 workouts for toning up the tight, abs and butt.
 After 1months, Alhamdulillah. Its shown impressive result which is 1cm smaller for my tight, abs and butt. Only 1cm, what so proud of it. If you are health conscious or I-hate those-unwanted-fat type of person, 1cm is really big number.
 Painful?? Of course its so painful. 3days I can hardly laugh or cough. Nak batuk/gelak pun kena tahan sbb sakit. Cramp di perut, lenguh di kaki..
 What is 100 workouts??
The 100 Workout is a full-body cardio and strength workout that is suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced trainers. The 100 Workout is challenging but very fun, and the exercises can be tailored to those that suit your fitness goals.[Workout.com]
 Thinking of giving the 100 workouts a try? Here is how you do it:
- 100 jumping jacks
- 90 crunches
- 80 squats
- 70 leg lifts
- 60 jumping jacks
- 50 crunches
- 40 squats
- 30 leg lifts
- 20 jumping jacks
- 10 minutes of running
But i’m not doing all of above workouts. I am a beginner and I don’t want to put so much pressure to my body. huhuh. But I will working on one step at a time and adding a step when I’m ready. After all, 100 workouts should be fun. Crunches, leg lift, and Squat are 100 workouts choice
Crunches – How to DO???
 Lying flat on your back, on a mat
 Place your feet flat on the floor at about the same width as your hips, and bend your knees at a comfortable angle to make a nice triangle between your legs and the floor
 Tuck your hands behind your head with your thumbs right around the base of your ears
 Keep your head facing upwards, and don’t pull down on your head with your hands for leverage
 Lift your body by flexing your abdominal muscles until your upper back and shoulder blades are off of the floor
Squat – How to DO??
 Standing with your feet shoulder width apart
 Bend your knees and stick your butt out backwards
 Knees should be bent at about a 90 degree angle at the low point of the squat
Leg Lift – How to DO??
I love doing side leg lift – sambil breastfeed widad, sambil workout. 2-in-1
 Lie on exercise mat on left/right side
 Extend your leg and roll your hips forward
 Go up with your right leg extended to 45 degree
 Return to starting position and repeat
Jumping Jack – How to DO??
 Standing with your hands at your sides, with your feet together and toes pointing forward
 While jumping upwards bring your hands from your sides and touch them above your head and spread your legs outwards
Running – ??? I’m prefer Elliptical trainer [if only i have one at home]
Read more at 100 workouts programme here
(1) 10 Red Chillis
(2) 5 Chilli Padi
(3) 3 serai
(4) 1 pc bombay onion
(5) 3 pcs garlics
(6) pinch of salt & sugar
(7) kelapa parut
(8) limau kasturi
(9) ikan cencaru
(1) in blender – put all the ingredients
(2) blended well
(3) goreng ikan cencaru half cook.tos
(4) sumbat inti then goreng sampai masak
Amirul now diaper-free for day time and wearing diaper only at night and afternoon nap. Kat school sleep time tengah hari dier tak pakai diaper.. Amirul sungguh hebat. Alhamdulillah, it’s took 2 weeks for me to train Amirul and successful within . No diapers, no tercicir, can inform me if he wants to wee/yak. It’s the biggest achievement for Amirul. Its also the biggest achievement for me. with amirul’ speechdelay condition,i hardly understand what he said and want. However,Alhamdulillah with mr hubby’s help and supportive words from MIL,both of us manage to do it within 2weeks.
What I did to diaperless amirul
(1) find the correct time to extensively teach amirul -
I had started potty train amirul early of this year.basically every weekend, me and mr hubby do not put amirul on diaper.it doesnt work at all.amirul keep missing hiss weewee time and he cant control his bladder.
so i had decided to find a time where i can spend the whole day to intensively train him.nuzul al-Quran public holiday plus weekend is the correct time to start the intensive training.5 days of home training n 5 day at nursery its really work.
(2)30 – 60 minutes gap
Every 30 – 60 minutes i would bring amirul to toilet.force him to wee.if he said NO, i still bring him. Just to build a routine.
(3)weewee done, yakyak still doubtful
After 1 week, Amirul can tell us, that he wants to weewee. However, everytime he want to yakyak, he is having difficulty to differentiate either the feeling is to weewee of pass motion.its ok.as time goes by, he now can differentiate.
(4)pitch him when he miss
Yes,its sound and look cruel but that is how we teach amirul.whenever he miss his weewee,he will get a pitch on his shoulder.in order to not getting anymore pitch, he immediately go to toilet without our instructions
NOTE:amirul pnh yakyak dkt sofa,and i need to kutip taik amirul.mmg kena cubit sampai tobat pastu dier mmg tak pnh tcicir berak
NOTE:amirul still wearing diaper at night.however,recently he wakes up at night complaining his wet diaper.maybe its time to start diaper-free at night
Yesterday was my birthday. 29 Sept was my lucky day. I’m so grateful for still being alive and have a happy life with beloved family and friends. Special thanks goes to :
 My mom : For brought this girl to this beautiful world. Thanks for raised me up with a lot of patience. I knew I am naughty girl when i was back at school yet now I still the manja one although i’m carrying ’2 handbags’
 Mr Hubby : Yayang, you just 15minutes late and was the 1st person wishing me happy birthday. It’s an improvement from previous year where you wish me 12 in the afternoon and you were forgot my birthday the 1 year we were dating. I’m so bless to have you beside me
 Thanks to Colleagues esp (Operation Dept) for surprising me with delicious brownies. You guys really put a big smile on my face. Eventho bos dah tak der, tapi masih ada yang sayang..
 Thanks to families & relatives & friends for your doa and warm wishes.
1st week of Ramadhan went smoothly and on last Saturday, we have family gathering, iftar & sahur at Mr Hubby’s parent’s house. Besides iftar, we also celebrating Mama & Abah’s birthday which is on August 4 and August 8. A total of 34 attendees make iftar a huge celebration for us. Shouting from nieces and nephews running here and there, chatting voices from adults, and chaos between maids in the kitchen preparing the foods. Everybody was busy, everybody was happy to see each other gathering in such a bliss ceremony.
Varieties of foods like chicken and lamb grill black pepper source, fried bihun and bolognese spaghetti, pudding, mini donuts, cakes, and drinks are among the foods that waiting to be eaten by us.. Not only for Iesya, Munir, Iqbal and Sarah who was fasting, we the adults also anticipating the azan. Cannot tahan the smell on the grill foods. Mencabar iman bagi penggemar kambing bakar.huhuh. Allahuakbar..Allahuakbar.. everybody invaded the foods. Not only for nieces and nephews who was fasting, the little one those who was not fasting also busy asking for foods from their moms.
After finished Maghrib prayer, we continue with the Mama & Abah’s birthday celebration. Abah is 63 this year, is still strong and healthy. Always to the gym to maintain his health. Mama is stepping 56 years ols, but still pretty and healthy. We get a study chair for Abah and bread maker for Mama. Hope Abah will continues writing and mama will give us a call for testing her new recipes using bread maker.
Its the beauty of ramadhan for uniting us as a family and to appreciate the month of Ramadhan by performing Solat berjemaah
Insya Allah, this year I will celebrate Aidilfitri at my home town, Kelantan. 2 consecutive years in Bangi during Aidilfitri left my heart crying missing the family at Kelantan. After Abah passed away, I had made revision/amendment to our Balik Raya agreement. huhuh. Macam apa jekan, ada revision bagai..
The original agreement is : Sekiranya tahun ini adalah giliran berhari raya bersama keluarga suami, maka kami akan pulang ke Kelantan untuk berbuka puasa at least 3 hari bersama keluarga saya dan kami tidak akan pulang berhari raya di Kelantan
The new agreement is : Sekiranya tahun ini adalah giliran berhari raya bersama keluarga suami, maka, hari raya ke-2/3, kami akan pulang ke Kelantan.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is important to avoid any any misunderstanding or miscommunication in the future. Although we do not have documented agreement, but we have official aggrement. Just do what I did.. Take your hand phone and go to video mode, take the video of you and your hubby agree on that revision/amendment.eg : “Jahid since Abah dah xder, everytime raya, huda nak blk raya kt Kelantan tau. if tahun ni umh Jahid, raya ke-2/3 blk Kelantan ek”wait until he say “YES” and stop the video.. :D
NOTE: Its just 4th Ramadhan, believe it or not, I already pack our baju raya.
- He just like me that why we are meant to be together - Obsess with his flabby tummy. From size 32 to 33 makes him wants to jog like everyday, changing his current diet and sit up like 50 times a day.
- Every weekend, we spend 2 hours on track to satisfy his exercise session. 12 rounds of sweat.
- I’m having bad face week/month. Hada Labo irritate my face, pores on my face become visible and red spot appear on cheek (no need to wear blusher)
- Read my Hada Labo review here
- Mr shy guy. Very difficult to snap his photo
- Alhamdulillah his asthma condition is under control. No sudden attack
- Loves to cry. Once she cried until puke
- She cries when : Amirul takes his toys from her hand, lambat suap nasi, merengek nk milk, tgh seronok main ngn Amirul pun dier bleh nangis.aisehhh
NOTE : Please ignore the narrator voice.
One of the lesson that I learnt during Amirul’s speech therapy class is self talk or story telling. I am not good narrator nor story teller. I do not have good intonation nor voice that can hold Amirul’s attention to my story. I think I should learn more how to deliver story to listener’s ear. Simple story however sound interesting and fascinate to Amirul & Widad. Besides that, I also do not have good kid imagination and difficult to makes Amirul & Widad connect with my story. Maybe lack of humor and not creative at all.. I need to add more animation like gestures, facial expressions and excitement voice in my story.hahahha
NOTE : More tips how to be good and attractive story teller here
NOTE : I need to practice and read more to Amirul & Widad