I found this ” Dates help in fighting constipation” . Papaya and dates, a nice combination. Sweet from papaya and dates and creamy from fresh milk. Good for constipation problem and energy.
Note : I got this idea from Gerber BabyFood. I went to Manjaku Baby Centre and found Gerber instant BabyFood in small bottle packing. Instead of buy it, I do-it-myself. Air tangan mummy lebih sedap. Mummy masak ngn penuh kasih sayang.. )
You may check Gerber website for more idea
Read the goodness of apples for you baby at Wholesomebabyfood.com
1/4 cup of Sugar
8pcs of bread
1/4 cup of Freshmilk
1/2 cup of evaporated milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon of lemon essense
Note : the finish pudding forget to snap the picture. All go into mummy tummy.
update 28 Nov 2010 :
Note : This papaya puree are readily to be eaten or can add into rice porridge or just add few spoon of breast milk to add the creamy yummy flavour
Find the goodness of papaya to your baby here
Note : This banana puree are readily to eat or add into simple porridge or add few spoon of your breastmilk to make it more creamy and yummy..
Find the goodness of banana to you baby here.
Today Widad turn 6months and its time for me to start solid on her. Since I am not a good chef, after bloghoping here and there on simple recipe for 6months old baby, I found akma blog’s sharing some pictorial post on solid foods for baby. Simple recipe for Widad for today: porridge a.k.a bubur nasi :
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 5 table spoon of mayo
- 2 pcs of potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 3 pinch of black pepper powder
- Boiled the potatoes until soft. Diced the potatoes and put inside the fridge approximately 1/2 hours
- Boiled eggs. Once cooked, cooled for 5minutes and put eggs inside the fridge approximately 1/2 hours
- Segregate yolk and white eggs into two different bowl. Scrabble the yolk and diced the white egg.
- Mix well the mustard and mayonnaise and put into scrabble yolk
- Add diced potatoes and white eggs
- Lastly add black pepper powder.
- Chilled before served
I do not have an oven. I really love to bake cake or do roasted chicken, however since I do not have one, I’d looked for the recipe that do not required me to use an oven. So I found this recipe. Chocolate Cake Kukus
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup of baking flour
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 1 table spoon of soda bicarbonat
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 eggs
- Add baking flour with cocoa powder, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, sugar. Mix well
- Add cooking oil and beat.
- Add eggs and continue beating
- Add condensed milk, beat again
- Lastly add hot water and mix well
- Steam for 1 hour
This is my 1st trial and turned out to be the nice and tasty ones. For 1st timer, this cake is so recommended. Let’s share this easy and no baking needed cake.
350 Oreo biscuit
80gm melted butter
375gm PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened at room temperature (at least 1 hour before use)
1/2 cup Castor sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 small box whipping cream
3 tablespoon powdered gelatin diluted in 1/4 hot water
200gm melted white chocolate (optional)
- Blend 250gm Oreo biscuits until smooth. Once finished, mix the crushed Oreo with melted butter to make the cake crust
- Put the Oreo crushed with butter into spring form pan and press it. To make it easier to lift the cake after finished, liner the pan with aluminium foil. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Beat cream cheese with castor sugar and vanilla enssence until it become fluffy
- Add whipping cream and continue beating
- Add gelatin and white chocolate.
- Put the balance of Oreo biscuit into the mixture. Mix well
- Spread onto the crust and chill in fridge for 3 hours or until become hardened
Note : Thanks to MamaTisya for this easy no-bake oreo cheesecake