It’s good to hear our malaysian Astro crews are safe, and will be back to our country this coming Sunday. I was in shocked when I heard the news for the first time. Turned up the radio volume in the sense of hardly believing at that moment. Then I continue driving off to my office.
I didn’t do my urgent work when I reached to my office. Turn on the PC and read the news. I couldn’t believe our people were involved. With my heart sank and my faith filled with disbelief, I reread the news all over again.
Anyway, The Links of The Week are:
- Get Your Sedentary Children To Get Active Again. Get some ideas to break the children’s sedentary activities and give them something that physically challenging.
- Top 10 Tips For Skillful Parenting. One of the 10 Tips that interesting is allow your children make mistakes. I agree that it is a part of the development process. You can’t remove it.
- Book Review: Is Idle Parenting Ideal? The book suggest replacing “coercion and authoritative rule with joint voluntary action”. Well I am stick with my authoritative style.
- Tips To Be A Good Parent For New Parent. Good tips for new becoming parent.
- Parenting Trick That Works For The Whole Family. “If they are coached and encourage from the REAR, a youth will see that the parent has faith in them, therefore they must be capable, and they will act on that premise.”
- Which Parenting Jobs Are His, Yours?. “In fact, the article says, 38 percent of men say they would take a pay cut to spend more time with their children (Honey, if you’re reading, let’s not get carried away)” Wow, I can’t believe this.
IF you have better links that you would to share, do not hesitate to put comments below. thanks.
I hope this incident didn’t give even a scratch on their determination in helping people in Gaza, in the name of humanity.